Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/04 09:22:24 UTC

ActiveMQ 5.3.1 release time frame

Hi Team,

Recently I committed some fixes[1][2] of the activemq-core OSGi import
package versions. There are important for deploying activemq-core into
ServiceMix 4.1.0-SNAPSHOT and with a wider rang version of Camel.

Do we have any plan to do a ActiveMQ 5.3.1 release recently? It will
help ServiceMix 4.1.0 to integrate with latest fixed activemq-core.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2547
[2]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2501

Thanks,

Willem

Re: ActiveMQ 5.3.1 release time frame

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I'm hoping to get a blueprint + namespace handler version of the amq
config working soon.... hopefully if any amq code updates are needed
for this we'll be able to get them done for 5.3.1.

Is servicemix using the xbean-spring config in osgi?

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Willem,

I included it then in the 5.3.1 roadmap and will try to resolve it soon. Any
chance you encountered these issue in Camel and ServiceMix?

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dejan,