Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Mostafa Mokhtar <mm...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/07/31 22:45:07 UTC

Would like to contribute

I would like to assign this work item to myself and start working on it but
I don't have JIRA assign permissions.

Can someone please help me with that?

Thanks
Mostafa

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Would like to contribute

Posted by Mostafa Mokhtar <mm...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks!

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Done. You can assign jiras to yourself now. Welcome to Hive!
>

> On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 1:45 PM, Mostafa Mokhtar <mmokhtar@hortonworks.com
> >
> wrote:
>
> > I would like to assign this work item to myself and start working on it
> but
> > I don't have JIRA assign permissions.
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-7574
> >
> > Can someone please help me with that?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Mostafa
> >
> > --
> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> that
> immediately

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Would like to contribute

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org>.
Done. You can assign jiras to yourself now. Welcome to Hive!