Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Hubert Trzewik (Prosystel)" <ht...@prosystel.com.pl> on 2004/01/19 15:48:34 UTC

From flow with JXForm to XSP Logicsheet

I need some tips to get understand.

I've got working flow made with JXForm. It collects data from forms into
model variable.
Now I want to use my working XSP Logicsheet with this model.

I know I (probably) can use JPath Logicsheet to mix model into XSP.
But I cannot get how to mix flow with XSP, becaue:
XSP needs own generator and JXForm needs it's own generator.
The only solve I can see is that source for one of these generators is an
internal pipeline with other generator. But I'm not sure is I think in good
way.

Can I count on your tips?
--
Hubert Trzewik