Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Nelson Carpentier <ne...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/03 06:51:39 UTC

Wiki syntax...

Hey All,

Sorry if this is a dense question..

I've just installed Roller 3.0-incubating, and I've gotten fairly
frustrated with my 2 choices for editors...  Either a plain text
editor where I enter the HTML, or a Rich-Text editor, which I just
don't seem to get along with...

So, I was looking around in JIRA, with aims to suggest a
JSPWiki/TWiki/<whatever>Wiki syntax editor page....  When I found
#ROL-668 (http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/roller/browse/ROL-668),
which seems to imply there's a Wiki editor for the weblog entries...
Is this true?  Is it in 3.1 or something?

Thanks for the help!

- nelz

Re: Wiki syntax...

Posted by Nelson Carpentier <ne...@gmail.com>.
Dave,

Thanks for the direction.  I did get it working...

However, I had to update the package path a little from your last
message.  When I ran:
unzip -t jspwiki-plugin-3.0.jar

I found that the correct package was:
net.java.dev.roller.plugins.weblogentry.jspwiki.RollerPageProvider

Thanks for the help!

- Nelz

Re: Wiki syntax...

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Comments below...

Re: Wiki syntax...

Posted by Nelson Carpentier <ne...@gmail.com>.
Hey Dave,

Re: Wiki syntax...

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Axel. I hope to take a look later this week - Dave

Re: Wiki syntax...

Posted by Axel <ax...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wiki syntax...

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 1/3/07, Axel <ax...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/3/07, Dave <sn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes there is a JSPWiki plugin for Roller. You can find installation
> > instructions and a download link here:
> > http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Javanet/JSPWikiPlugin
> >
> > And please let us know if you find any problems with the install notes
> > or the plugin.
> >
> > - Dave
> Hi Dave
>
> I created a plugin for the Wikipedia syntax:
> http://www.groovy-news.org/e/page/test?catname=%2FWikiBlogging
>
> How can I include the plugin in the Roller Support project?

Zip up your code, post it here and I'll take a look at it. I might ask
you to restructure some things so it can fit into the build process.

> Is there a tutorial how to integrate another wiki with roller
> (especially http://www.jamwiki.org, which uses also ACEGI)?

No. The only wiki integration we have now is via that JSPWiki plugin.

- Dave

Re: Wiki syntax...

Posted by Axel <ax...@gmail.com>.
On 1/3/07, Dave <sn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes there is a JSPWiki plugin for Roller. You can find installation
> instructions and a download link here:
> http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Javanet/JSPWikiPlugin
>
> And please let us know if you find any problems with the install notes
> or the plugin.
>
> - Dave
Hi Dave

Re: Wiki syntax...