Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefan Koehler <st...@interface-projects.de> on 2001/07/06 10:24:27 UTC

[C2] XML Validation

Hello,

several times in cocoon-users people asked about XML validation in cocoon2 but
unless I've missed something there never was an answer.
Looking at the sources I see that validation is turned off hard coded both in
XercesParser and JaxpParser.
Are there plans to enable this essential feature and make it configurable?
(as I heard in C1 it is possible)

Best regards,

Stefan Köhler

Re: [C2] XML Validation

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, Stefan Koehler wrote:

> Hello,
>
> several times in cocoon-users people asked about XML validation in cocoon2 but
> unless I've missed something there never was an answer.
> Looking at the sources I see that validation is turned off hard coded both in
> XercesParser and JaxpParser.
> Are there plans to enable this essential feature and make it configurable?
> (as I heard in C1 it is possible)

Send in a patch :)

Giacomo