Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2020/10/02 22:46:49 UTC

Separating MXRoyale from MXRPC

Hi,

I'll try to get some time in the following days to separate MXRoyale from
MXRPC in the following days, since the problem of the CSS is still messing
from some time now.
I tried to do this about a year ago, but other things was more important at
that time. Hope I can get this done this time

I'll be working on a branch so we can test the separation.

Probably this will need 3 libraries. Current MXRoyale and MXCore and MXRPC.
MXCore will have the most core part and common to RPC, MXRPC will have all
RPC classes and MXRoyale will have the rest with visual components and
styles.

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Separating MXRoyale from MXRPC

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
ok Greg thanks! if you're working on that already I'll focus on other needs
thanks!

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.