Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com> on 2013/06/04 20:24:48 UTC

[DISCUSS] The plan for object_store branch

We send out the following threads to discuss the issues of object_store branch:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-dev/201306.mbox/%3C77B337AF224FD84CBF8401947098DD87036A76%40SJCPEX01CL01.citrite.net%3E
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-dev/201306.mbox/%3CCDD22955.3DDDC%25min.chen%40citrix.com%3E
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-dev/201306.mbox/%3CCDD2300D.3DE0C%25min.chen%40citrix.com%3E
Comments/Feedback are welcome.  Min and I will fix these issues listed in the above threads, by end of this week.  We want to send out the 2nd round of review request by end of this week, which will fix above issues, and also some of comments in https://reviews.apache.org/r/11277.

If you don't agree with what we are doing, please send out your comments as soon as possible.
If you want to collaborate on the coding, please do, code is always welcome.
If you want to have a weekly IRC meeting on the subjects, definitely, we can do that.

Re: [DISCUSS] The plan for object_store branch

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Tue, Jun 4, 2013, at 01:24 PM, Edison Su wrote:
> If you want to have a weekly IRC meeting on the subjects, definitely, we
> can do that.

The standing IRC meeting would be a good one to discuss this.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier