Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <br...@users.sf.net> on 2014/01/10 20:47:42 UTC

[allura:tickets] #4669 Make activity_url for comments show them in context

- **Size**:  --> 1

---

** [tickets:#4669] Make activity_url for comments show them in context**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** activitystreams v2
**Created:** Tue Aug 07, 2012 08:09 PM UTC by Tim Van Steenburgh
**Last Updated:** Tue Aug 07, 2012 08:09 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Not sure if this is possible or not, but worth investigating since the "lone comment on the page" default is not very useful.

> Cory Johns
> It'd be nice if the URL for a ticket comment showed you the comment in the context of the ticket, but I think that might be hard to do, since it might be a comment on a ticket or wiki or, etc, and might not be on the first page

> Tim Van Steenburgh
> might be doable since you can get the artifact that a comment is attached to

> Cory Johns
> There's still the issue of paging.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/