Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by David Beahm <db...@mihp.com> on 2004/06/24 21:56:43 UTC

Arrays, Collections, etc.

I am trying to find out how to exchange collections of data (arrays,
record sets, etc.) between PHP (NuSOAP, IIS) and Axis (Tomcat).  I read
in the archives something to the effect that Arrays weren't working, but
the post was quite dated and I wondered what was best to use with the
current release.

TIA,
David Beahm

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please contact the sender.