Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2012/03/22 06:06:43 UTC

[dev] Re: LIBCLOUD-168 / GSoC

Hey Aayush,

I've added some more information to the ticket -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD-168. As far as the
implementation goes - it should follow the simplicity and general structure
of the existing Libcloud APIs (compute, storage, dns, loadbalancers).

For the actual base API details you will need to spend some time
researching and thinking about the existing provider APIs and how you could
design a base API which is future-proof and works among multiple providers.

If you have any more specific questions, let us know.

- Tomaz