Posted to user@click.apache.org by balachandra maddina <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/07 18:57:46 UTC

what is the click directory

Hi There,

  When i deployed my app i found a dir with name "click" being created
with few files in it. could any one tell me what is the role of this
dir please.

Thank you,
bala.

Re: what is the click directory

Posted by Marek Tomczyk <to...@gmail.com>.
2009/7/7 balachandra maddina <ch...@gmail.com>

> Hi There,
>
>  When i deployed my app i found a dir with name "click" being created
> with few files in it. could any one tell me what is the role of this
> dir please.

To make pre-configured resources (templates, stylesheets, etc.) available to
web applications, Click automatically deploys configured classpath resources
to the /click directory at startup (if not already present).

Look at:

http://incubator.apache.org/click/docs/user-guide/html/ch04s03.html

--
Marek