Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by jp...@quoininc.com on 2004/03/08 16:42:16 UTC

Lenya pipeline sequence documentation

As part of learning the design of Lenya, I produced documentation on
the Lenya pipeline sequencing.  This might be of interest to others
so I've place two files, sequence.html and sequence.png, on the
Lenya Wike page:

  http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Lenya

These provide a bit more detail that the similar Wike page,
LenyaGetPageWalkthrough:

  http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaGetPageWalkthrough

--
JP

Re: Lenya pipeline sequence documentation

Posted by Christian Egli <ch...@wyona.net>.
jplejacq@quoininc.com writes:

> As part of learning the design of Lenya, I produced documentation on
> the Lenya pipeline sequencing.  This might be of interest to others
> so I've place two files, sequence.html and sequence.png, on the
> Lenya Wike page:
>
>   http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Lenya

Very nice! Keep these things coming and feel free to ask any
questions. If you'd like more immediate respose see us on irc
(http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/community/irc.html).

--
Christian Egli                                  +41 1 272 9161
                     Wyona AG, Hardstrasse 219, CH-8005 Zurich