Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Romanowski, Tim" <ti...@lmco.com> on 2006/04/24 16:23:41 UTC

Tomahawk Nightly Examples - NoClassDefFoundError on startup

Has anyone had problems with the latest snapshots of the
tomahawk-examples?  When I startup tomcat, each examples war is throwing
a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/faces/context/ExternalContext
error.  Is there something in the past couple weeks (days?) that needs
to be configured that I missed? My own app, compiled using last nights
nightly tomahawk and myfaces-core jars, is running fine.  The previous
nightly examples/builds I was using (from a couple weeks ago) both work
fine.

TR