Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by OpenAr-IT Soluciones <op...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/03 16:13:28 UTC

Server specs

Hi Maxim, I need to configure a server for 250 persons in restricted rooms
simultaneously. What are the recommended server's specifications (CPU and
RAM) for this scenario?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Server specs

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you can choose video codec between h263 and h264

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Server specs

Posted by Dion Gouws <di...@gmail.com>.
Is OM h323 compatible?

Re: Server specs

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Server specs

Posted by OpenAr-IT Soluciones <op...@gmail.com>.

Re: Server specs

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Server specs

Posted by OpenAr-IT Soluciones <op...@gmail.com>.

RE: Server specs

Posted by Fernando <jo...@gmail.com>.

INGLÊS

Maxim, is there any tutorial to calculate the theoretical server workload?

Re: Server specs

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR