Posted to pubscribe-user@ws.apache.org by hpcaenne <lo...@hlrs.de> on 2005/08/14 19:25:27 UTC

addingl methods

Hi,

I'm trying to build a web service under pubscribe - and to get an extra
operation "into" this web service (i.e. the web service shall offer an
additional operation). This operation shall have nothing to do with
WS-Notification etc., it might e.g. be any stupid "hello world" emitter.

After scanning the pubscribe documentation I fear that I have to both

# add text to the wsdl file (binding, porttype, messages, types)

# start writing the additional classes/porttypes from scratch

Is that correct?

Regards, Anne