Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Joe Crean <jo...@iona.com> on 2006/03/31 11:15:59 UTC

FW: Web Service SOAP sampler - need HTTP keep-alive

Hi Folks,

I am using the Web Service SOAP request sampler. I see however that the HTTP
layer is not using keep alive and uses HTTP 1.0 by default. I see also that
the HTTP sampler uses the Jakarta HTTP Client which allows the configuration
of keep-alive. Is this not also the case with the SOAP sampler? Is there any
way to configure keep-alive with the SOAP sampler?

Thanks
Joe

Re: FW: Web Service SOAP sampler - need HTTP keep-alive

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
doh typo. I meant to say apache soap uses standard java httpconnection.

peter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
???

Apache HTTPClient does support connection re-use and kee-alive,
however I think the Web Service sampler uses the default java
implementation currently.

S.

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.