Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2020/04/06 12:11:24 UTC

[DISCUSS] cordova-js 6.0.0 Major Release

Does anyone have any reason to delay a cordova-js major release (6.0.0)?

Any additional outstanding changes to land?

If not, I will start the release process tomorrow.

Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-js 6.0.0 Major Release

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.
off-topic: unfortunately I have extremely limited time to review these
proposals. I can probably take a look later next week if needed, may need a
reminder. I do hope some others will have a chance to review and vote on
the new release packages.