Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by "William L. Thomson Jr." <wl...@o-sinc.com> on 2017/11/30 05:48:35 UTC

Source repository for other Netbeans dependent code

It seems Netbeans uses code that is not under org.netbeans or other
namespace. But seems to be Netbeans projects. They are not in the
Netbeans repository, at least I did not see them.

These are what I am looking for, GroupId org.netbeans.html
http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|g%3A"org.netbeans.html"

Thanks!

--
William L. Thomson Jr.

Re: Source repository for other Netbeans dependent code

Posted by "William L. Thomson Jr." <wl...@o-sinc.com>.
On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 07:08:21 +0100
Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello William.
> Maven artifacts contain a pom.xml file and that file is supposed to
> point to a source control repository.

 I was looking in pom.xmls but they were not helping. Likely due to
 transition to apache.
 http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/netbeans/html/net.java.html/1.5.1/net.java.html-1.5.1.pom

> I believe this is the repo you
> are looking for: https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-html4j

That is it! Thank you very much!

I am usually quite good at find stuff. I searching and looked a bit on
github. Apache has tons of repos so sometimes hard to find. Either way
thanks again! Now to switch URLs from maven and add live ebuilds :)

Just packed a few, but not to bad to change.

Posted by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hello William.
Maven artifacts contain a pom.xml file and that file is supposed to point
to a source control repository. I believe this is the repo you are looking
for: https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-html4j
-jt