Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/08/23 11:55:44 UTC

CHANGE: Google Summer of Code Showcase Part 2 moved from August 23, 2018 at 1300GMT to August 24 via GoToTraining

Hello all, I apologize for the last minute change in schedule. We had to
postpone today's showcase until the exact same time tomorrow.

Your registration will be updated.

Thank you for your flexibility.

Ed

Re: REMINDER: Google Summer of Code Demo Day 2 - August 24, 2018 at 1300GMT

Posted by Dingfan Zhao <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ed,

Actually I think I can demo today after checking my schedule today. If the schedule is okay to update then please add me to the list of demos. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Dingfan

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Hi all,