Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by 马如悦 <sd...@hotmail.com> on 2005/09/23 10:35:06 UTC

Re: URGENT:HTTP Error : could not POST file

Dhananjayan Krishnan,

              your service address maybe not right.the service address is not the wsdl's address.

======== 2005-09-23 15:56:21 ========

Hi All,

I have deployed a web service(java) and iam trying to invoke the service from the client(java) i am getting the following error.
Can any please let know what is wrong and where I have gone wrong and give a fix for this.

The actual error
?/SPAN>HTTP Error : could not POST file ?axis/services/updateaccount?on Server localhost (500)?/P>

thanks,

best regards,
Dhananjayan K

  maruyue