Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/05 22:05:28 UTC

Result, was: [VOTE] Apache DS 2.0.0.AM26 release

Hi !

I'm closing this vote, with 5 binding +1 (Colm, Kiran, Shawn, Stefan and
me) and one non-binding +1 (Brian).

I'll push the packages and do the announcement.

Many thanks !

Re: Result, was: [VOTE] Apache DS 2.0.0.AM26 release

Posted by Brian Burch <br...@pingtoo.com>.
On 6/3/20 8:05 am, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> Hi !
>

> I'm closing this vote, with 5 binding +1 (Colm, Kiran, Shawn, Stefan and
> me) and one non-binding +1 (Brian).

Just for the record...

I even tried openjdk8, but had the same kerberos test failures.

The syntax for omitting maven tests seems to change very often, but I
found a variant that matched my build. It simply broke somewhere else
and I won't bother you with the details.

Strictly speaking, I should abstain from the vote, but it doesn't really
matter at this time.

> I'll push the packages and do the announcement.

Because I can't even build AM26, I won't be able to test it with my own
directory schema and contents.

I'll just have to wait for AM27 and by then I ought to have the 3.6.3
release of maven available to build and test it.

Sorry for raising my problems, but I appreciate your efforts and
understand you have limited time to work on the project at the moment.

Brian