Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Hitesh Goyal <hi...@nlpcaptcha.com> on 2016/09/27 01:50:33 UTC

Access Amazon s3 data

Hi team,

I have data in the amazon s3. I want to access the data using apache spark application. I am new to it.
Please tell me how can i make application in java so that i can be able to apply spark sql queries on the s3.

-Hitesh Goyal

Re: Access Amazon s3 data

Posted by "Jagadeesan A.S." <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hitesh,

Below couple of links will help you to start spark application with amazon
s3.

https://www.cloudera.com/documentation/enterprise/5-5-x/topics/spark_s3.html

https://www.supergloo.com/fieldnotes/apache-spark-amazon-s3-examples-of-text-files/

Cheers