Posted to kato-dev@incubator.apache.org by Steve Poole <sp...@googlemail.com> on 2009/03/29 22:26:58 UTC

Package name changes

Hi all - a quick update.

I've just commited a large update where I've renamed the contributed code
from com.ibm.dtfj to  org.apache.kato   or variants on the same theme.
The code almost builds on its own.  It compiles in eclipse except for the
ant tasks project which has a dependency on tools.jar to get at the Sun
javadoc api.   Needless to say the code doesn't do much other than glower
and look menacing.

We need to  go through the code and remove all the remaining references to
IBM etc and get all the projects building and passing any testcases (This
will be on hudson eventually)

We also need to publish more details about what was actually contributed so
that all committers have an idea about what they've inherited!

I'm happy to do both of these items.

Cheers

Steve