Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 微笑/mg阳光 <99...@qq.com> on 2018/03/21 02:33:10 UTC

回复: Is there an plan about the line breaker ?

i'm sorry, that was translated  directly  from Chinese, so exactly,  it may means "tolerance of failure or latency ".

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Supporting for Fault Tolerance Feature, see circuit breaker, is on progress, but i can’t guarantee you the exact release time now. We expect it be released in v2.6.2, we’ll devote more effort on this.