Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Mark Fortner <ph...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/17 00:17:15 UTC

Swagger & Taverna

I'm curious if there's a way to incorporate Swagger REST service metadata
into a workflow? For example, you could add ontology URIs to parts of the
Swagger metadata, which Taverna could then consume and expose. This would
make it easier to orchestrate REST service-based workflows.

Regards,

Mark Fortner

RE: Swagger & Taverna

Posted by Mark Fortner <ph...@gmail.com>.
You could extend the same basic principle of semantic annotations to
relational databases. You can use the column's 'comments' field to store an
ontology reference. You would just need to be able to consume it when you
write JDBC queries.

Mark

RE: Swagger & Taverna

Re: Swagger & Taverna