Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Grant Wutzke <gr...@live.com> on 2017/09/02 00:01:14 UTC

Recovery of Open Office .odt & spreadsheets

Hello,

First of all, thank you to everyone who works on this program. I think Open Office is wonderful.

My problem is my MacBook Pro recently bit the dust, the week before I go back to teaching. I rarely, if ever backed up files (I will now!) and I was lucky enough to find a program that is recovering a lot of my information of my hard drive. The problem is that It doesn't appear that it is able to search for Open Office files.

Do you know of any program that will recover Open Office files?

Any information would be helpful…

Desparately…

Grant Wutzke