Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Nikita Sawant <Ni...@Sun.COM> on 2009/04/24 00:07:55 UTC

Need notification re. a bundle about to be uninstalled

Hi,

I have an OSGi application that manages several bundles. The core
framework needs to perform cleanup tasks *before* a bundle it observes (
via BundleListener ) is uninstalled. However, it is notified of the
bundle being uninstalled *after* the bundle is uninstalled.  I think
what I am looking for is a BundleEvent.UNINSTALLING

Is it possible to get *any* notification before a bundle is uninstalled ?

Thanks,
Nikita

Re: Need notification re. a bundle about to be uninstalled

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Try a SynchronousBundleListener.

-> richard