Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shovan Kanjilal <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/21 16:49:55 UTC

RPC encoded wsdl example in axis2

Can anybody point me to an example of rpc encoded sample wsdl and how stub
is generated
from that and an example client written?

I see all the examples are document type?

Does axis2 not support rpc-encoded?

Re: RPC encoded wsdl example in axis2

Posted by Shovan Kanjilal <sh...@gmail.com>.
Datelin,
  Thanks for your detailed response. It's really helpful.
  I am new to these things; one newbie question comes to my mind.

  If I have a third party service which gives me RPC-encoded wsdl;
  does it mean I can't write axis2 client for that service and have to
choose some other
  webservice utility?

 Or I can change the wsdl to rpc/literal and create stub and be able
 to talk to the 3rd party service.

 Thanks for your patience.

Posted by Detelin Yordanov <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shovan,