Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@hotmail.com> on 2020/03/03 16:49:04 UTC

Re: [Proposal] Component changes for Apache Airflow

Hey guys, sad to said that we have some similar component in JIRA now, such as `db` vs `database`, or `test` vs `flaky_test`, or `executor` vs `executor-kubernetes`.

Should we combine them, and limit fix the component to avoid regression?

Best Wish
— Jiajie

Re: [Proposal] Component changes for Apache Airflow

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.
Please, disregard the link in my previous email that was added accidentally
:/

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.
Agree, we need to adopt more careful and thoughtful processes among PMC
around creating new components.

When the new component is created, it is also worth sharing its description
with the rest of the community on the dev list, so more of us are aware of
it and we can label issues more accurately.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>

Re: [Proposal] Component changes for Apache Airflow

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.