Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Ashish Rangole <as...@vexcel.com> on 2004/11/16 01:21:33 UTC

Query by criteria and collection proxies

Hi!

I am using ojb 1.0.1. I use PB API for querying with in
a ODMG transaction. I use collection proxies for my referenced
collections (by setting proxy="true" in collection descriptor)
and do not use any auto setting explicitly.

When I query a certain type of objects and use Criteria for
specifying objects with what attributes should be retrieved,
I get the desired objects but the referenced collections
do not get populated. Although on calling List.iterator()
method on the collection objects, I see all the members of collection
getting retrieved in spy.log.

Could somebody please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ashish

Ashish Rangole
Vexcel Corporation - Image Information Engineering
1690 38th Street, Boulder CO 80301, USA
phone: 303-583-0286 fax: 303-583-0246
Vexcel's home page: http://www.vexcel.com