Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2011/10/06 04:09:12 UTC

Re: javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException:

Did you get this resolved too? Looks like a mysql specific issue, but there is some JPOX configuration regarding read-committed that could be tweaked.

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException:

Posted by Harish Sharma <ha...@yahoo-inc.com>.
yes i got it resolved too and thanks for these links they are pretty useful .

T&R
Harish Sharma

brett@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>