Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Andrea Miguélez García <am...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/16 08:47:27 UTC

SiteToSiteProvenanceReportingTask

Hi,

I’m using SiteToSiteProvenanceReportingTask to send all the provenance info to a new template that can receive it in a different host:port. This template has a port called ProvData.
I follow this manual to configure it: https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/72727/extracting-nifi-provenance-data-using-sitetositepr.html <https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/72727/extracting-nifi-provenance-data-using-sitetositepr.html>
The problem in here is that I don’t receive any provenance info on that port, does anybody know if there is any problem with this task?

Thank you,
Andrea Miguélez García
amiguelezgarcia@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>

Re: SiteToSiteProvenanceReportingTask

Posted by Andrea Miguélez García <am...@gmail.com>.
I’ve already resolved the problem. It was related with the parameter “Batch Size”. In the manual I was following, it is set to have a value of 1, but the default value is 1000. If I let the default value, it works.

Thank you,

Andrea Miguélez García
amiguelezgarcia@gmail.com

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.