Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/22 01:31:31 UTC

Bean Validation 1.0

Hey All,

Looking to put together some info on Apache and Java EE 7 for JavaOne.  Any info on the status of Bean Validation 1.0 implementation?  (timeline, which version number will it go into, etc)

-David

Re: Bean Validation 1.0

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Here it is http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/bval/branches/bval-11/

We pass tcks 1.1 but some perf enhancement help would still be welcomed

Re: Bean Validation 1.0

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!  Yes, I meant 1.1 :)

Re: Bean Validation 1.0