Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP)" <Pe...@thehartford.com> on 2007/11/06 21:34:50 UTC

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxParsingException: Undeclared namespace prefix "wsp"

When I deploy the webservice  .aar file in Weblogic 8.1 application
server below error is displayed in the console. JDK is "1.4.2_08.

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxParsingException: Undeclared namespace prefix "wsp"
 at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [35,49]
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processService
Group(ArchiveReader.java:144)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:
78)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.DeploymentFileData.deploy(De
ploymentFileData.java:137)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.j
ava:571)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList
.java:141)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener
.java:318)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryL
istener.java:220)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadServices(DeploymentEngi
ne.java:118)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.loadServices(WarBas
edAxisConfigurator.java:272)
        at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfiguration
Context(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:78)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServle
t.java:500)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:420)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInitAction.run(ServletS
tubImpl.java:1094)
        at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSu
bject.java:321)
        at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121
)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(ServletStubImpl.
java:970)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances(ServletStubImp
l.java:949)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl
.java:888)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServ
letContext.java:3430)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets(WebAppSer
vletContext.java:3375)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppSe
rvletContext.java:3356)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.setStarted(WebAppServletC
ontext.java:6208)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:864)
        at
weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.start(J2EEApplicationContainer.ja
va:2134)
        at
weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2EEApplicationContainer
.java:2175)
        at
weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2EEApplicationContainer
.java:2122)
        at
weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Application.setActivation
(SlaveDeployer.java:3099)
        at
weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.setActivationStateForAllA
pplications(SlaveDeployer.java:1768)
        at
weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.resume(SlaveDeployer.java
:351)
        at
weblogic.management.deploy.DeploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.resume(D
eploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.java:229)
        at
weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume(SubsystemManager.java:136)
        at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:965)
        at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:360)
        at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)
Caused by: org.apache.axiom.om.OMException:
com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxParsingException: Undeclared namespace prefix "wsp"
 at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [35,49]
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:2
39)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.build(OMNodeImpl.java:318)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.build(OMElementImpl.java:614
)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DescriptionBuilder.buildOM(DescriptionBuilde
r.java:97)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.buildServiceGr
oup(ArchiveReader.java:70)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processService
Group(ArchiveReader.java:137)
        ... 33 more

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Rajesh

destroy all copies.

Re: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxParsingException: Undeclared namespace prefix "wsp"

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Please send your services.xml file used in the service archive. Seems
like the you are missing the declaration of the policy namespace with
prefix "wsp" .

Thanks,
Ruchith

p.s. Please try not to cross post to all three axis-user, axis-dev and
rampart-dev lists.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
I have this declaration in my <wsp:Policy element of my services.xml..
xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy"

HTH/
M--

> [...]

Context.java:3375)

> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppServle
tContext.java:3356)

> >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.setStarted(WebAppServletConte
xt.java:6208)

> >         at
> > weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:864)
> >         at

weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.start(J2EEApplicationContainer.java:2
134)

> >         at

weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2EEApplicationContainer.jav
a:2175)

> >         at

weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2EEApplicationContainer.jav
a:2122)

> >         at

weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Application.setActivation(Sla
veDeployer.java:3099)

> >         at

weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.setActivationStateForAllAppli
cations(SlaveDeployer.java:1768)

> >         at

weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.resume(SlaveDeployer.java:351
)

> >         at

weblogic.management.deploy.DeploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.resume(Deplo
ymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.java:229)

> >         at
> > weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.resume(SubsystemManager.java:136)
> >         at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:965)
> >         at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:360)
> >         at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)
> > Caused by: org.apache.axiom.om.OMException:
> > com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxParsingException: Undeclared namespace prefix "wsp"
> >  at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [35,49]
> >         at

org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:239)
> >         at
> > org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.build(OMNodeImpl.java:318)
> >         at

org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.build(OMElementImpl.java:614)
> >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DescriptionBuilder.buildOM(DescriptionBuilder.ja
va:97)

> >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.buildServiceGroup(
ArchiveReader.java:70)

> >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGrou
p(ArchiveReader.java:137)

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Peter,