Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/22 00:35:25 UTC

Re: svn commit: r379493 [1/4] - in /geronimo/site: ./ docs/ docs/devtools/ xdocs/ xdocs/stylesheets/

It appears there are a number of files under the site directory that
don't have all the appropriate svn properties set.

Try copying the svnpropset.sh script from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/gbuild/trunk/svnpropset.sh to
the site directory and run it.  It should set all the svn properties for
the files (see
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/GettingSourceCode#head-4cfe1f3516da2bace5dcb5ed105eaed7c7478afb
).

The script may report a number of files with inconsistent line endings.
I'm not sure if you need to manually fix the line endings in those files
to be your native line ending format (since the script will set text
based files to have svn:eol-style set to native) before committing the
changes.

Regards,

John

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
- sachin

On Feb 21, 2006, at 6:35 PM, John Sisson wrote:

> It appears there are a number of files under the site directory
> that don't have all the appropriate svn properties set.
>
> Try copying the svnpropset.sh script from https://svn.apache.org/
> repos/asf/geronimo/gbuild/trunk/svnpropset.sh to the site directory
> and run it.  It should set all the svn properties for the files
> (see http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/
> GettingSourceCode#head-4cfe1f3516da2bace5dcb5ed105eaed7c7478afb ).

Done.

> The script may report a number of files with inconsistent line
> endings.  I'm not sure if you need to manually fix the line endings
> in those files to be your native line ending format (since the
> script will set text based files to have svn:eol-style set to
> native) before committing the changes.

No errors reported but did see the inconsistent line endings error
this morning.  Not sure if the problem still resides in the
schemas.html file.