Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by 逐风者的祝福 <18...@qq.com> on 2018/06/14 14:26:26 UTC

Create account and access KIP

Hi team:
    Scala administrative client AdminClient is deprecated and replaced by KafkaAdminClient .Some Consumer Group management method should migrate from Scala Admin Client to Java Version .
    So someone could help me open the permission of KIP and I want to create one to record it .
    (my user name is : darion.yaphet)
    thanks ~~~

回复: Create account and access KIP

Posted by 逐风者的祝福 <18...@qq.com>.
Yep . it seems ok . thanks

I saw you have been granted the permission, could you try to create the
wiki page?

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang