Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Maneesh Chourishi <Ma...@india.techspan.com> on 2001/10/08 12:57:55 UTC

Multiple Tomcat with mod_jk

Hi,

I am trying to run multiple tomcat on one apache. I have configured the
Apache-Tomcat using mod_jk.
In the Apache's httpd.conf, VirtualHost are defined for each tomcat running
on different port id's.

The apj12 port is defined in the "workers.properties" (which is not inside
the VirtualHost). So whatever apj port id is defined first in the httpd.conf
will be in action. The second Tomcat running on the different port will be
ignored.

In the httpd.conf
  LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.dll
  JkWorkersFile "C:/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3-2/conf/workers.properties"
  JkLogFile "C:/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3-2/logs/mod_jk.log"
cannot be defined inside the
  <VirtualHost 10.100.11.70:8092>
    DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Reef2313/JSPpages"
    ServerName 10.100.11.70
    JkMount /rcs/* ajp12
  </VirtualHost>

My question is How to define port id for each VirtualHost?

Used s/w on NT
Apache 1.3.20
Tomcat 3.2.3

Thanks,