Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Anthony Baker <ab...@apache.org> on 2016/08/23 16:00:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Geode 1.0.0-incubating.M3 released

The Apache Geode team is proud to announce Apache Geode release
1.0.0-incubating.M3.

Apache Geode (incubating) is a data management platform that provides
a database-like consistency model, reliable transaction processing and
a shared-nothing architecture to maintain very low latency performance
with high concurrency processing.

Download the new release here:
http://geode.incubator.apache.org/releases/

Changes since the last release include improvements to role-based
access control, enhanced Apache Lucene integration, support for Apache
Tomcat 8 session caching, and many bug fixes and minor improvements.
See the release notes for more details:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318420&version=12335358

To get started with Apache Geode check out the Geode in 5 minutes tutorial:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Index#Index-Geodein5minutesGeodein5minutes

To learn more and get involved, please visit our website in join our
mailing lists:
http://geode.incubator.apache.org/

Regards,
The Apache Geode (incubating) team

=====
*Disclaimer*

Apache Geode is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software
Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the name of Apache Incubator PMC. Incubation
is required of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates
that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have
stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While
incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or
stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be
fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Geode 1.0.0-incubating.M3 released

Posted by Michael Stolz <ms...@pivotal.io>.
Hey! Great work everybody! Congrats.

--
Mike Stolz
Principal Engineer - Gemfire Product Manager

Posted by Alan Kash <cr...@gmail.com>.