Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Renata Ghisloti Duarte de Souza <rg...@linux.vnet.ibm.com> on 2013/03/25 18:00:06 UTC

Re: Issue involving non-sun java build

Hello Brock and Jarcec,

Thank you very much for your answer!

Brock, thanks for the link. It was very helpful.

Jarcec, yes I agree that Hadoop itself still has some problems with
non-Sun Java as well. Nevertheless, I believe there are some people
working to improve that, and hopefully,
soon Hive and Hadoop will run with all JVMs. :)

I have started contributing with some patches:

Renata.

Posted by Renata Ghisloti Duarte de Souza <rg...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>.
Thanks for the tip Brock!
I used Phabricator now.