Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ma...@accenture.com on 2008/04/23 18:07:00 UTC

Question about orchestra

Hi, in my application I'm using Shale basic dialog manager and I need to
have two or more active dialogs on differents windows at same time. Now,
Shale does not work because it can manage just one dialog at the time.
Do I have any chance to use Orchestra to modify Shale and obtain the
expected result?

Thanks in advance

Mario