Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adrian Herscu <bm...@axentra.net> on 2005/03/05 00:12:43 UTC

HOWTO: Maven SourceCast Integration

Hi all,

I am trying to find somebody that integrated a Maven-generated
Web into a SourceCast project.

The problem is that both SourceCast projects and Maven-generated
Webs have their navigation menu on the left side. Currently, I
am not sure how to achieve this kind of content integration.

Do you know about some SourceCast-hosted project which
integrated a Maven-generated Web into their portal?

Thanks for any information,
Adrian.

Re: HOWTO: Maven SourceCast Integration

Posted by Adrian Herscu <bm...@axentra.net>.
Hi Eric,

So you are suppressing the Maven navigation menu?

Thanks,
Adrian.