Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Homeijer <M....@devote.nl> on 2001/11/05 11:09:53 UTC

Use of internal pipelines

Hi,

I have a lot of pages which all use the same aggregation but use different
actions or action sets. Right now I have written all pages that use
different actions or action sets out in my sitemap (all with the same
aggregation), but I wonder if I can simplify this.

Is something like the following available (the same way aggregation uses
internal/cocoon pipelines, but now without the aggregation), should I use a
resource for this, a generator or is there another approach?

<map:match pattern="shoppingcart.html">

    <map:act set="shoppingcartactions">

        <map:use-pipeline src="cocoon:/..............."/>

    </map:act>

</map:match>

Right now I have a large amount of the following patterns in my pipeline:

<map:match pattern="shoppingcart.html">

    <map:act set="shoppingcartactions">

        ... aggregation ...

    </map:act>

</map:match>

<map:match pattern="shoppingcartdetails.html">

    <map:act set="shoppingcartdetailactions">

        ... aggregation ...

    </map:act>

</map:match>

TIA,

Michael Homeijer

Re: Use of internal pipelines

Posted by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru>.
I think that you can use sitemap internal redirects for this:

 <map:match pattern="shoppingcart.html">

     <map:act set="shoppingcartactions">

         <map:redirect uri="cocoon:/..............."/>

     </map:act>

 </map:match>

I'm not sure that aggregation will work in <map:resource />, but you can try
that too.

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian

Posted by Henrik Hofmann <He...@creon-it.com>.