Posted to olio-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shanti Subramanyam - PAE <Sh...@Sun.COM> on 2009/04/30 20:47:44 UTC

Olio Release 0.1 is up

The 0.1 release is finally up and I've re-instated the download page at
http://incubator.apache.org/olio/downloads.html.

When you file JIRA's, please include the version numbers going forward.
I've added both 0.1 and 0.2 to the versions list.

Shanti

Re: Olio Release 0.1 is up

Posted by William Sobel <ws...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.
Looks great! thanks - Will