Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Konstantin Piroumian <kp...@apache.org> on 2003/03/25 12:46:58 UTC

Great progress!!!

Hi folks!

Just to tell you that after a long time I've at last checked out the latest
Cocoon and was amazed by its improved usability.
We finally have a good looking and quite friendly welcome page.

As I can see there is a lot of work still to be done: refactor samples, use
Forrestized docs, add more samples for Flow, XMLForms, etc., but I'm sure
that this great community will make that happen.

I wish all this was implemented a year before, so we could use Cocoon at my
former employment company.

Regards,
  Konstantin

Konstantin Piroumian