Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Green <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2000/05/01 12:37:26 UTC

Re: Different Stylesheets depending on requestParameter

Stephano wrote:
>BTW, the requests parameters are automatically sent to the XSLT
>processor in Cocoon so it's just a matter of doing

Ah, NOW you tell me! Would you care to document this?

<xsl:choose>
  <xsl:when test="$book=1">
   <xsl:call-template name="show-titleauthor"/>
  </xsl:when>
  <xsl:when text="$book=2">
   <xsl:call-template name="show-everything"/>
  </xsl:when>
</xsl:choose>

typo - the second bit should be
when test=
not
when text=

--
Robin

270+ Open Source Java links!
http://directory.mozilla.org/Computers/Programming/Languages/Java/Open_Source/

Re: Different Stylesheets depending on requestParameter

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Robin Green wrote:

> Stephano wrote:
> >BTW, the requests parameters are automatically sent to the XSLT
> >processor in Cocoon so it's just a matter of doing
>
> Ah, NOW you tell me! Would you care to document this?

There are so many things I need to document :(

Anyway, 1.7.3 provide many new features and samples that you can use to
learn by examples, which, to me, it's the best way.

If just I had more time.... :(

> <xsl:choose>
>   <xsl:when test="$book=1">
>    <xsl:call-template name="show-titleauthor"/>
>   </xsl:when>
>   <xsl:when text="$book=2">
>    <xsl:call-template name="show-everything"/>
>   </xsl:when>
> </xsl:choose>
>
> typo - the second bit should be
> when test=