Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au> on 2004/06/07 03:11:34 UTC

Reloading scripts

I noticed that tapestry isn't reloading scripts even though I've set
org.apache.tapestry.disable-caching to true.  Is there anyway to get
tapestry to reload scripts?

Regards,

Glen Stampoultzis
http://www.avalonseaview.com/

Re: Reloading scripts

Posted by Vjeran Marcinko <vj...@tis.hr>.
This reloading thing generally doesn't work, although I cannot reproduce it
whenever I want to. I start Tapestry in reload mode (having to set 2 jvm
properites), and it works fine during few change/reload cycles, and then it
stops working somehow usually. It's not just me, I heard also other people
noticing this.
Restarting Tomcat in my JBuilder doesn't bother me much, so no big deal for
me it was...

-Vjeran

RE: Reloading scripts

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.