Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shan Jiang <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/27 02:23:59 UTC

Bluesky dev mailing list info?

HI, J Aaron Farr:
    I'm Shan Jiang (ID: dane0101) and an initial committer of BlueSky ASF
Project. I have one question to ask you. How can I get the information about
BlueSky dev mailing list? such as how many people in the list, and who are
they? Thanks a lot : )

Re: Bluesky dev mailing list info?

Posted by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.
Shan Jiang wrote:
> HI, J Aaron Farr:
>     I'm Shan Jiang (ID: dane0101) and an initial committer of BlueSky ASF
> Project. I have one question to ask you. How can I get the information about
> BlueSky dev mailing list? such as how many people in the list, and who are
> they? Thanks a lot : )

Part of what you're looking for is here:
http://people.apache.org/~coar/mlists.html

Bill