Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/20 15:13:21 UTC

Some of the Clipboard class method is not visible in Maven distribution build

Hi,

I build SDK using distribution option by Maven. When I have tried build
application using distribution I'm getting following error:

Error: Access of possibly undefined property generalClipboard through a
reference with static type Clipboard.

It looks like this method [1] wasn't generated in distribution output. When
I look into class signature in SWC I see following only [2]

[1]
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/blob/bdaa1b0bc5f54423aac7bafda363f512236977a1/frameworks/projects/TLF/src/main/royale/org/apache/royale/textLayout/edit/Clipboard.as#L156
[2] https://ibb.co/GWdj86b

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Some of the Clipboard class method is not visible in Maven distribution build

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Piotr,

develop is actually in good state from saturday. I updated poms and could
remove my local .m2 royale folder and build a full maven 0.9.8-SNAPSHOT, so
you can do your changes without problem I think.

I think what you find is similar than the problem I fixed recently with
SVGImage where pom was not correctly set. We need to continue covering that
all things in Maven is working properly, but that just happen as someone
using maven tries to use it and finds the issue.

Thanks

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Some of the Clipboard class method is not visible in Maven distribution build

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.