Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2003/09/04 10:04:30 UTC

please add user leosimons to xml group

Dear infrastructure,

userid: leosimons
requested karma: xml unix group (not cvs module)
reason: Please add the user leosimons to the xml group on minotaur and
daedalus. I'm a new committer to xml-forrest but haven't been added to
the appropriate xml unix group yet.

Vote: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=105608996208208

thanks!

- Leo

---

bash-2.05b$ cvs -z3 -d leosimons@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvs co -P xml-forrest
cvs server: Updating xml-forrest
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for `/home/cvs/xml-forrest'
(/home/cvs/xml-forrest/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/home/cvs/xml-forrest'

bash-2.05b$ ssh leosimons@cvs.apache.org
 > cd /home/cvs
 > ls -al | grep xml-forrest
drwxrwxr-x    8 rubys     xml          512 Sep  3 21:32 xml-forrest

Re: please add user leosimons to xml group

Posted by Thom May <th...@planetarytramp.net>.
* Leo Simons (leosimons@apache.org) wrote :
> Dear infrastructure,
>
> userid: leosimons
> requested karma: xml unix group (not cvs module)
> reason: Please add the user leosimons to the xml group on minotaur and
> daedalus. I'm a new committer to xml-forrest but haven't been added to
> the appropriate xml unix group yet.

Done on minotaur; we're requesting that committers begin to clear out their
accounts on daedalus in preperation for deletion anyway so i've not done it
there.
Cheers
-Thom