Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/17 16:48:11 UTC

Errors during site deploy

Should I be worried about the following errors that are poping out during
site-deploy?

[WARNING] No URL defined for the project - decoration links will not be
resolved[INFO] Generate "Continuous Integration" report.
[ERROR] VM #displayTree: error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 2 got 0
[ERROR] VM #menuItem: error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 1 got 0

However M2 proceeds  , with the generating of the project website.

Jeff  Mutonho

GoogleTalk : ejbengine
Skype        : ejbengine
Registered Linux user number 366042

Re: Errors during site deploy

Posted by Denis Cabasson <de...@insee.fr>.
The first is worrying, and means you have set the pom.url property in your
POM, meaning some of the links on your website *could* be broken.

The other errors can be discarded (don't ask me where they come from).

Denis.